@korndude#3 🇳🇿

KoЯnDuDe

If you could bookmark just 5 websites, which 5 you would choose? I'm interested XD

LouisaRHale’s Profile PhotoLou
Hmmm? YouTube and Google? I can't think of anymore? Wikipedia?
Google though....? That gets me to any other site...? So did i just find a loophole in your question? Like with a genie, wishing for 1,000 more wishes????
If you could bookmark just 5 websites which 5 you would choose Im interested XD

Well technically Google is a search engine rather of lots of sites than a singular site. So no allowed haha. Also why you no say ask? Haha you use it often I thought haha

Hahah! But doesn't the .com make it a website with a search engine within it??? Okay okay!? Um? I didn't include Askfm since i use the app??? Okay then let me redo this... Youtube, Askfm, facebook, instagram... assuming there's an "App-ocalypse" and we need to use the websites!?? 5th one maybe being either EBgames or twitch???‍♂️
Well technically Google is a search engine rather of lots of sites than a

Hehe if it was a real life serious question, I'd say Google is okay, but to prevent your loop hole I dismissed it :P. I use the apps too mostly, but most of them are websites with an app, so I always consider them a site primarily

LOL yeah, i get why you dismissed it!??? Haha true, i keep forgetting that they're primarily websites! If only i could choose the old Myspace...?

I miss MySpace so much. And also Bebo if you ever used that. I'm so sad because I had loaddds of photos on there of my teen years with friends, school etc and they're all poofed into non-existence

Same here!? i mean... it's still functional, but it looks like what a website would look like if hell took over it!?‍♂️?Yeah, i used Bebo and Hi5 too!?? i do miss Bebo, it added interactive profile features before vanishing...

I wish they gave warning before shutting down, so we could save any photos we had on there before it was all deleted

Yeah me too! They should have put it on the site too!?‍♂️Did you ever hear about the site Hi5? It was a competitor of Bebo at the time, no way near as good?
Liked by: Ήλια Lou

Language: English