@SwapFellGeno

Holo

*This meeting could be interesting* .... So what the f-ck is wrong with you? *master of first impressions*

onryotatarigami’s Profile PhotoNova
Besides all these aşşholes showing up including you? Nothing..what do you think birdface?
*If you think döuche Sans was bad wait until you meet Holo lmao*

I think you got your ass handed to you by the painter so forgive me if I don’t find you intimidating

Excuse me!? That fight was a fluke! I would have won and kicked his aşş if he didn't catch me by surprise! I never fought against someone like him before..*Holo rolled his eye* You don't look very intimidating either.. what are you supposed to be? A mutant fused with a bird?
Liked by: Nova

Since I know what you're gonna end up calling me anyway since I'm a hybrid, you could say I'm a mutt

Your a hybrid? No wonder you call yourself a mutt! I would be disgusted with myself if I was part human! I don't think I'd want to live with myself, I'm surprised your not a pile of dust already
*wow*

Cute, your self loathing has manifested as anger towards everything and everyone else. Here's the thing though Fuck0, Yeah I'm half human, but my other half isn't monster, I'm something totally different. I'm out of your league b!tch

Are you sure your not talking about yourself? You seem far more angry than I am and you have plenty of reason to be considered your part filthy human, no matter whatever the other half is can't change the fact you have human blööd~ I think I'm the one out of your league, at least im purebred and not a mutt
*ouch Nova got burned*

*she just smirks and sets the b@stard on fire, who got burned now bitch*

*Lmao he deserved it too told you hes worse than döuche Sans*
*Holo starts screaming and rolls on the ground to put himself out lol*
Very funny! You'll regret doing that bítch!

What are you gonna do? attack me? I already have that happen every day, you're just a disturbed echo of someone actually important to the multiverse. When I leave you'll go back to rotting here alone

Have you had a blaster beast attack you? I destroyed my Reaper if you haven't noticed..I wear his robe to prove it so I know you'll have a bad time fighting me~
A disturbed echo? What are you, Shakespeare? If your talking about my Classic counterpart then you must of been dropped on your head as a baby and FYI I enjoy being alone, it's better than having Death bother you anyway and my kids are annoying as heII
Liked by: M U R D E R

*yes she has had a blaster beast attack her, but Nova got pissed off over Nightmare being there and well being Nightmare so she left to go drinking*

I'll take this as a win for me~ At least she was smart enough to leave
*Holo is a mega döuche*

Language: English