@l0velyr0se604

Sarosh

Sarosh I'm not like that 😒😒. Promise...sooooooo my question isssss...... How are you and what did u do today

jaydin27’s Profile PhotoJaydin
I’m glad. I’m doing well and how about you?
Just went to class and sos some hw. Hbu?
Liked by: Jaydin
Show more (4)

Yeah. 6 months. Of schooling. Just started new job few weeks ago. It's going good. Alot more I need to know tho. But I'll get there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

You got this.

Nah not hopefully. You will get it. Think and speak like you already got it. That's the key. How did u come across this app? For me. Straight boredom lol

I’ve been on this app for years. My siblings had it when it was popular so I made one. Been here since (on and off) I use it when I’m bored as well plus I love answering questions

19. About to be a nurse. Seems like a awesome person. Loves answering questions and did I forget to mention. Her name is amazing😍😍😍

Who said I’m about to be a nurse? πŸ˜‚ and thanks I used to hate my nam

That's wassup. Well this weekend.im getting some upgrades done to my car. Then after maybe take it for a drive. Haven't driven it in for almost a week now. I kinda miss it lol

Oh sounds fun

U forgot. U told me yesterday ur in school for psychology or something like that. Lol

No I didn’t forget. I’m going undergrad in psych and bio. And then med school. That doesn’t equal nurse, it equals doctor

Let's hope so. I won't be too busy to say Wassup to Sarosh 😊😊. And it's suppose to warmer temps this weekend soooo

Where do you live? For us it’s been nice these past two days and the weekend gonna be a bit chilly

Wow. I need to wake up then. I figured they all the same thing

Yeah there’s a huge difference between nurse, physicians assistant, doctor (also lots of diff types of doctors)

Nice. Yeah Jersey is nice.. getting tired of it. Been living here for so long tho

I’ve been to jersey a few times. It’s nice ig. I was actually born in nyc

The Big Apple!!. You made the choice to relocate or family decision?

Lmao I was like one when we moved so I’m sure I had nothing to do with the decision to move.

Sure u could've. Just cried the most as they were packing. Like screaming ur head off Lmao!!!!. Works everytime

I wasn’t a crybaby πŸ˜‚

If I reply late. I'm working sorry. Hit up my Instagram or Twitter Jaydin_27 If u have them πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

It’s fine I have class in a bit anyways and my insta and Twitter is sassy_sarosh

Language: English