@StephenInd#2 🇿🇦

Stephen Ind

oh ok.. I agree,Hehe to the horror I almost slammed the cellphone because seeing the ghost suddenly appeared at the end

ISR48’s Profile PhotoImas Siti Rubaeah
That is fun. :-) You clearly like horror. :-) :-) :-)

Hehe for the horror I almost slammed the cellphone because I saw the ghost behind the woman (I talked about the story). At the beginning when the radio announcer was surprised because there was a ghost doll, fyi it was a typical Indonesian ghost called "Pocong"

Yes you have mentioned the "Pocong" doll before. I am sure know the history and stories related to this ghost it must make the video more scary. Please do remember though that in reality we should only fear God and we know that he is always loving.
Many, many prayers and blessings! :-) :-) :-)

Wow, it turns out I'm asking wrong answer; I should answer ask episode 1. Yes, I know we should only be afraid of God, but don't forget to be sensitive to the surroundings. We live not alone

You are right of course. Jesus asks the apostles in the Garden of Gethsemane, before his arrest, watch and pray.
May you always be watchful and in prayerful.
Many, many prayers and blessings. :-) :-) :-)

yes I like horror, while afraid to still want to watch but there is the essence of watching a horror movie

That is fun.
Horror does not have that much appeal to me.
I suppose if something really frightens me then I would not want to watch it and happily movies don't really frighten me.

Hehe, yes every taste. Have you ever watched American horror films maybe the conjuring or annabelle? Ah yes, maybe because of the Thai language that sounds funny and their frightening funny behavior sometimes makes me laugh.

I have watched some American horror films though I am sorry I cannot remember the titles! A series which I found particularly good was of what looked like video footage of actual surveillance cameras in a house.
I agree with you that sometimes the Thai language does lighten the tension in the stories you suggested but at other times I feel it can add to the tension. It is great that they do look at ways of lightening the tension even with some comical situations.

Language: English