@asfiya0786

• A͟͟s͟͟f͟͟i͟͟y͟͟a͟͟ •

Show more (13)

Can you bore me to death ? Coz my studies are enough to bore me to sleep😂😂 Well you are the alien ... And I am an alien fellow.. so it still makes you an alien ... But not me 😝😝😂😂 weird.. sorry ...😂

MohammedShafique’s Profile PhotoShafique♌
Nah dont want u dead sir sorry 😂😂😂 if they putting u to sleep why u have insomnia( law student loopholeee dundundun) 😂😂haha sorry, that makes so much sense thankyou for exolaing alien and elein fellow logic to me it has made me confused but i am always confused so its ok?🤷‍♀️ 😂😂

If you can't convince someone .. confuse them😂😂😂 Kinda using my insomnia to study ... 😂😂 How weird it is to talk in two different questions on two different topics at the same time😂😂

Dude im rlly good at confusing ppl and being confused ayyy 😂😂, oo study and then be smart and then leave me 😭 jkjk study and then find all the loopholes ighttt, nah not weird sorta funny tbh 😂😂

Peole could fake till an eternity .. if they want to ...but circumstances dont let them... So only circumstances has shown me what i really have... Btw sorry for all these sad stuffs... I got carrier away 😶

Dude i can get all sad and say stuff too but ppl usualy hate that and when i do ppl around me say things bc like u wrong cuz this and that like sir i didnt want logic i just wanted real ppl w me 🤷‍♀️so dont be sorry ik what u sayn 😂 get carried all u want

Language: English