@mustafashah199

M U S T A F A

Oh please GodπŸ˜” Don't do this to me. Why do I miss himπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Chalo jeeeeee, ghareeb tabah deh 🀦🀦

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Abhi tak mjse imp koi nai tha or ab achanak he studies or games agai hain. K jee daily to bat nai kr skte. To itne dino se na mene koi text kia na usneπŸ˜₯

Dekho the more you get close the more you give, when you are the on the pinnacle of a relationship, at the time you've given the most of yourself to your partner and sometimes then you miss your being. It's fine girl just give him some space. Now he must be thinking that it's his duty to talk to you and when he'll truly miss you then he'll talk to you as he needs you and wants you and that is the best moment in a relationship. So wait and the good time is just around the corner 😊😊
Liked by: H0rAin Abdurehman

Mere mind me jo aisi baten ati hain k kya pta usy koi or mil gai ho. Dil bhar gaya ho mjse. Chorna chah raha ho. Us sb ka me kya karunπŸ˜”

Na socho osko bary mai, Dekho larki milna is nkt a hard thing. Everyone can find a girl after every 10 minutes but keeping one girl for life is hard and the person who can do it is Worthy enough to get worried about. So if he found someone else, he should never have you then and secondly if he is just not talking to you because he wants his space then give him that space and once he feel like he had enough of Himself he'll come back to you surely.
Liked by: H0rAin Abdurehman

Language: English