@patchy_life

Patchy_life

Thanks but I'll stay anon

Well if you decided to come off anon I wouldn’t post it, I would delete. Just out of curiosity.

If I come off anon you will consider meeting up for sex?

How could you agree to something when you don’t know who you’re talking to?

You said you would see meaning very possible so yeah you would

Coz I’m a curious guy. I know there are a lot of trolls that want to troll me. So I’m playing the game 🙃

And if it wasn't a troll, you'll just hurt someone's feelings by letting them expose themselves just to reject them. Think about it

Actually I wouldn’t expose anyone. I’m not a douche. If this person spoke to me I wouldn’t make it known who it was. This would be there feelings I’d be taking care of, and no matter who they were I wouldn’t out people like that.

What’s it about

Well, I wrote it when I was sleeping on my exes concrete floor. I said I would help clear it out for her. And I kinda had flash backs of a lot of things and didn’t feel too great.

They are getting exposed to you, even if you wouldn't post it

It’s up to them if they want to come off 🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m not gonna be nasty

You make it like the coming off anon is a condition for you to consider it.

Coz how you gonna agree to sleep with someone you don’t know who it is? Doesn’t make sense hahah

When I come off anon then you will see who I am. Will you consider it then?

I’m not gonna force you to come off. You do what you feel comfortable with :)

So you would just sleep with a randomer then. If you're not interested you should say that regardless of them coming off anon or not

Like I said. If someone says they want to sleep with me, I’m a curious guy, I like to know who is saying it 🤷🏽‍♂️ why’s people all up in my boat about it

If you don’t sleep with just anyone who would you sleep with

People I know, people that have respect, trust, that sort of stuff. (FYI to anyone wanting to jump on this question and troll. I just blocked the other anon)
Liked by: sophie

Language: English