@GrimReapings

{͜͡͡ Reapeɾ͜ ͡}

*Ten inch tall raincoat girl tugs at your robe shyly*

LittlestNightmare’s Profile PhotoSix
*Reaper looks down at the girl once realizing someone actually tugged on his robe* Huh? Who are you kiddo? Did you get lost? I don't know many kiddos who would just walk up to Death and start pulling on him
Liked by: Six

*A trail of dead monsters is behind her, their necks broken and their souls completely gone... What kind of girl is she???*

*Reaper noticed the monsters behind her..which was honestly both scary and puzzling to see they were actual bodies left behind and not piles of dust..* ..Did you ..somehow do that kiddo..?

*Nods slowly* *Offers the souls she hasn't absorbed yet to you, the souls taking the form of wisps of black smoke*

*Reaper was honestly very confused, this was probably the strangest human he's ever met* .I don't get why your helping me.. .you should be running away in fear like other humans...your not terrified of me?

*Shakes her head no* *She's only nine years old, but she's more than used to death*

..This is weird.. most people would be too scared to Death of me to even stand here talking with me..but your not only standing here..you gave me Souls to help with my reaping.. what kinda human are you??

*Shrugs* *Asks you if you have any food* *Priorities damnit-*

*Lol**Lucky for the girl, Reaper did happen to have a few donuts on him and he was willing to share since the girl actually helped him with his reaping..though it was in a very unsettling and disturbing way*
*The Death God pulls a small sack of donuts out from his robe* I'm guessing your hungry after that killer work

*Nods vigorously, willing to eat anything besides vegetables, yes that's Canon*

*Reaper then hands her the sack of donuts* If I didn't know better..I'd say you haven't eaten in a while
*I honestly didn't know that it's kinda funny, she will eat people but not veggies lol*

*She technically eats children, since the little cone headed guys (Nomes) are children who were transformed and had their souls taken by the Lady :0 and she ate one of them* *Tears into the donuts like a wild animal, scarfing them down eagerly*

*I have played the game and didn't know any of that..*
Geez kiddo, maybe you are starved.. you don't eat where your from??

*Shakes her head no, she's usually the one to get eaten*

*Reaper doesn't know that though*
Okay.. do you even have a place to live kid?

Language: English