@GrimReapings

{͜͡͡ Reapeɾ͜ ͡}

Yeah, it is me, you need to rest, please, I just got you back, don't push yourself past your limits

DontcallmeSans’s Profile Photo⟥G▫e▫n▫o⟤
*Reaper then lays his skull against Genos leg* But..I c-cant.. there's still.. a m-mess.. with all..the Souls.. and.. w-what..was I talking about again..? I'm ..I'm okay Love.. don't worry about..um... I keep..forgetting what we're talking about..

*Geno just hugs him tightly tears welling in his lone socket and blood streaming down from his glitches* Don't leave me

*Aw..**Reaper let's himself lay in Genos arms and rests his skull against his chest* H-hey.. who said I was l-leaving..? Til..Death do.. ..um.. I can't remember the rest.. but.. *he then raises a hand up to wipe Genos tears away* you shouldn't cry Love.. everything's okay..

Everything's NOT ok! Please just come lie down with me awhile

..*Reaper then closes his eyes as he still laid in Genos arms* ..W-what..about.. the Souls..in..um.. ..w-whats that place called again..? Under... something... I have to r-reap them.. I'm really..t-tired.. ..you feel warm..and comfy...

*Geno just leads Reaper to their bed and after getting the god to lie down cuddles with him, worried sick about him*

*Aw**Once laying down, Reaper was almost immediately out cold as he curls up against Geno, snuggling against his Tsundere, he really wore himself out with reaping..I'm almost afraid to know what would of happened if he didn't stop by and just continued reaping*
..mngh..

Language: English