@GrimReapings

{͜͡͡ Reapeɾ͜ ͡}

*Knocks on the front door*

KageOtokonoko’s Profile Photo影 Kage
*The sleepy Reaper drags himself out of bed when he hears a knock at their door and opens it while carrying a large plush of Geno and rubbing his eye sockets* Who decided to disturb Death?

Ahhhhhhh!!! *screams seeing a talking skeleton*

AHH!!! *Reaper screams back and throws his Geno plush at the kiddo lol Kate startled him by suddenly screaming like that* What the heII kiddo!?

Reaper what are you shouting about?

DontcallmeSans’s Profile Photo⟥G▫e▫n▫o⟤
*Reaper looks a little embarrassed with his skull blushing bright blue* ..T-that kiddo just surprised me is all..I WASN'T SCARED! Nothing scares Death!

I never said you were scared, you're the one who used that word *Geno chuckles slightly, he hasn't seen Kage yet*

Da--uh...um..s-shush!! *Reaper yanks down his hood as he held the plush of Geno in his hands, he royally embarrassed himself*A-anyway...uh...where were you? I didn't see you when I got up..

Over a dumb toy you THREW at me?!

HEY!!! Call my waifu dumb again and I'm breaking your legs before I reap you!! *For the Grim Reaper, he seems pretty embarrassed with his whole skull now flushed blue* This isn't just a toy, it's a plush of my senpai that will go back to the sacred Geno shrine after I'm done hugging it! *Uuuuhhh @DontcallmeSans is right there--he just hasn't noticed Kage yet*

So why exactly were you screaming at our door?

Who said I was screaming!? *Reaper then quickly hides the Geno plush behind him* B-but uh..anyway..t-there's a human here who came knocking and when I opened the door, they screamed at me..they just..caught me off guard is all..

How is there a human here?? *Geno saw the plush, he just finds life is easier if he pretends he doesn't notice them*

..We are on a beach..on the surface..right? It's possible this spot isn't as secluded as Opal said it was, it might be empty but not unreachable..

Language: English