@Krexxa

mars ✨

What are you doing right now?

I'm watching the election results on the news and practically biting my nails over it lmao,,,,,I'm glad that a lot of the people I wanted to win in ohio are winning, but I hope the prediction isn't right for o'connor vs balderson here in ohio and beto vs cruz over in texas. it makes me nervous and upset.

Ohio is a swing state, right?

yeah !! we always get hit heavy with ads during elections since we constantly shift back and forth between parties.
I've been really disappointed recently since we're swinging red again — I have pre-existing medical conditions that are getting worse so I really can't deal with insurance being able to deny my coverage or up my rates over it, especially since I'm jobless right now and my insurance under my parents is going to end soon. I'm going to be heading to the doctor pretty soon over my near-fainting and vision loss every time I stand or sit up and if this is indeed something serious, then I could be in really big trouble and won't be able to get the medical care that I need <":
currently hoping and praying that the absentee / early voting ballots are enough to change this outcome. this just really, really sucks. this affects me a lot and this isn't okay. feels bad, man
it also sucks that the drug addiction thing didn't go through. one of my exes had ( and still probably has ) an addiction to hardcore drugs and I don't think people with addictions need jail time, they need actual help through rehab. it just sucks.

Language: English