@Krexxa

mars ✨

Flu anyone?

vikas_1221’s Profile Photovks
I hope everyone with the flu feels better soon !!! I haven't had it for a while so I feel really lucky, but I know that luck is going to run out at some point and I'm gonna get hit bad (":
Liked by: KACPER STAWICKI

Try a flu shot

unfortunately I can't since I have a very severe needle phobia ): I haven't had a flu shot in my entire life because of it, although I got my other vaccinations as a kid bc those are v important and worth the panic attacks haha
I've only had the flu two or three times that I'm aware of, most when I was a kid. so I know it's bubbling up again, but I don't know when it's gonna strike,,,,,jdsfhdksfhdjfh
Liked by: KACPER STAWICKI

I hate getting stabbed but today's needles don't really hurt you just have to wait a while to get over a few small symptoms I just don't like it when the needles to fool

I always go into fight or flight mode and try to run away or attack the people trying to give me the shots xD my doctors got tired of having to pin me down for shots or bloodwork unless it was absolutely 100% necessary. I'm not sure if I could do that yearly tbh
Liked by: KACPER STAWICKI Matt

Language: English