@Krexxa

mars ✨

Favorite boy group dancers in Kpop?

aaaaaa heck I'm such a dance nerd, this is a great question !! I'll share some of my fav choreos that I'm hoping to learn someday since they're all golden. I hope there isn't a character limit,,,,,
note: some of these dance vids are NOT sfw due to songs, dance moves, or clothing choices so view at your own risk !!!
01) chae hyungwon from monsta x
such an underrated dancer !! he might not be the best dancer in the world, but he deserves way more credit than he gets. I think he's my favorite, I just love his style so much ;v; I'm whipped. oh and did I mention that he's a dj too?? because yeah he's a dj too and he's GREAT
/watch?v=9grduElGjQM
/watch?v=RU5BIIvwUIM
/watch?v=WWJapPyTln8
/watch?v=zzjBoIM-L8E
02) choi san from ateez
there's san and then there's demon san. this is demon san. his duo dance with seonghwa in the third vid physically hurt me, and in the second vid, I like the covers of energetic and fake love the best. in conclusion, I hate choi san
/watch?v=AZQUhZuLx-k
/watch?v=4xhYyuOlgVg
/watch?v=5SlVN6P23cw
03) yeo hwanwoong from oneus
he's a master at expressions like san is. in the first vid, the mc is so shook at his skills LMAOOO. I love it
/watch?v=bdOphK5TKFA
/watch?v=WJ0tkZiLZGQ
04) jeon jungkook from bts
my og favorite dancer, what got me into k-pop in the first place was watching this boy dance. pure talent.
/watch?v=HMprwPSFLyU
/watch?v=_4NlF1r-BFw
05) winwin / dong sicheng from nct
he's so undervalued. his BODY LINES oh my god, he's the reason why dancing is an art. his background in traditional chinese dance is insane. I'm jealous of his flexibility
/watch?v=8ovHSQwp1n0
/watch?v=Fpde3k6e1qc
06) the rest of ateez and all of txt and most of seventeen and all of ace LMAOOO. we stan dance groups in this house
/watch?v=bLEBN062Q78
/watch?v=6HMsGJRLtto
/watch?v=aJ55DJE4Os4
/watch?v=4I2xgn6wTFM
I'm sure there's more, but that's enough for now haha. it's after 7 am and I have to be awake in five hours yeet

This list is very helpful. Thank you! Many new dancers for me to look into. I see you are also a fan of TXT. Have you seen Kai's solo dance at the MAMA Awards or Yeonjun's freestyles?

aw, I'm glad someone liked it !!! this means so much to me TTvTT
I loved huening kai's performance - he's so talented! I watched it a few days after mama since I was waiting on english subtitles for the speeches and mcs, but I gave up and just watched the performances anyways since I was impatient xD made my mom watch it with me and she seemed to enjoy it which was rad.
and yeonjun's freestyles,,,,,,omg!!!! I'm jealous of his popping abilities, I wish I had that much muscular control. someday I'll be a better dancer like him, I swear

Language: English