@StephenInd

Stephen Ind

Studying to become a priest so I can secretly record pedos confessions and tell the police. I'm not even a Catholic LMAO.

I would not like to be in your position when you die.

I'll die happy that I've saved children I couldn't care less if I go to hell for it.

It is very noble to put the physical welfare of people above ones' own spiritual welfare if one knows what one is doing.
In reality though, the putting of people's welfare above ones own will always help your own welfare even if we are mistaken as to what is the welfare of others as long as we are sincere in our error.

And that's not all. Tons of students are here for the same reason as me, and we seem to be doing better in class than actual catholics and actual ones don't give a flying f about their studies or religion cause they're too busy banging each other in dorms every night 😂.sad isn't it

It sounds like you just might be the hope of the Church.

Why wouldn't you want to be in their position stevey? I see no problem here, what's yours? Afraid someone may tell your business to authority? 😉

Why would I not want to tell others if I overheard something in the Confessional? Because this is a very serious sin.

I'm not the one who sent you that but how gross are you Steve? At least he's doing something unlike your corrupted disgusting so called church. But anyways would you want to be in the position of these children instead? I'm sure we can arrange that ',)

The Church is constantly trying to help sinners to be saints.

Saving them by giving evidence with full details by the priests themselves is wonderful too and I don't care if the evidence is given under a secret church confession.

I suppose this shows that you do not understand what Confession is about.
I think this process will be very informative to you to find out how good Catholics really are. You also might find that after 6 years of study you really have wasted your time. There is also a possibility that while you are setting out to do something very displeasing to God you might end up pleasing him.
Many, many prayers and blessings!

You hear a priest say he rapes boys every day and you don't tell you're pure evil and an a criminal, and trust me neither God won't reward your silence.

If that occurred in my case I would agree with you.

Church refusing to report people cause of their stupid secret keepeing bullshit is a huge part of why said people continue to put their weenies in children mouths.

The cover-up of the cases of pedophilia in the Catholic Church has been the main reason that these crimes have continued in my opinion.

The church is constantly covering said sinners and doesn't do shit to stop them, quite the opposite, get your head out of your ass.

Your comment does not seem to fit in with the last answer in this thread.

So you're very gross huh? How is the church helping? It refuses to report them, doesn't remove them from church, they keep letting known pedos alone with children, blames and blackmails victims and their families

I am not sure why you should call me gross.
It does seem like more cases are going before the law which is good.
And I hope that ills you mention are ending.

You didn't answer, would you like to be in the kids position instead? Get rареd for years and have people telling you "we are helping the sinners"

I am not sure what you say that I did not answer.
It would I like to be a child molested by a priest? Certainly not.
Should sinners be helped? Most definitely! Should molesters be brought to book? Most definitely!

Except molesters will NEVER become saints they are going to rot in hell and so will everyone who defends them you monsters are never going to see heaven no matter how much you claim to love God He said it himself.

Thankfully everyone can get to heaven.

Well hell exists and there are people there so there's nothing wrong wanting someone to be sent there.

Hell exists and I also believe people are there but that does not make it right wanting someone to go to hell we should desire the good of others and wish them well.

Sometimes a punishment is good for some people. And again if there weren't people who deserve it hell wouldn't exist. No need to sugarcoat, not everyone's going to heaven, nothing wrong with being realistic about it

Certainly punishment can often be good for people.
Certainly not everyone is going to heaven though God wants everyone to go to heaven.
Even if everyone went to heaven hell would still exist for Satan and the fallen angels.

Then what is the problem in stating someone is going there?

You cannot say that someone is going to hell as only God is the judge of each soul.
You can say that someone guilty of a serious sin, in other words, someone who does something freely which they know is a serious sin, will go to hell if they do not repent of the sin. You cannot apply this principle to any one in particular because even so far as committing the sin you cannot with any certainty judge the interior disposition of the person which is integral to the sin being serious and as far as someone going to hell you can never know if the person has repented.

Language: English