@farhaniqbal1

Farhan Iqbal

can women freeze their eggs?

It depends on the reasons. For instance, if a woman is unable to bear children, and has to freeze her eggs in order for a medical procedure that eventually makes it possible for her to have children through the sperm of her husband, I can see that such a possibility is allowed.
But if it's done for other purposes, it may not be allowed. It depends on the intention. I'm not sure what your specific case is, but if you require a firm decision, you can reach out to Khalifatul Masih or write to Darul Iftaa to get a definitive answer based on your circumstances.

What's darul iftaa?

It's an office in Pakistan which is headed by the MUFTI-e-SILSILA. He is the main person in the Jama'at to issue FATWAS (religious edicts) on various topics.

what if the woman wants to freeze her eggs because she hasnt founded a suiter and she's getting older. so this way, she is no longer dismissed as a potential if she is 40, single but can use her frozen eggs

I think you should send this question to Huzoor and get a response from him. Your situation requires a fatwa.
Also, on a side note, are you sure that eggs can be frozen for such a long period of time? I thought there was some kind of limit.

Language: English