@kashaf2246

Kashaf Nadeem

Post something related to ur life. 🙄

Men are so weird. They want you to be loyal to them and they doesn’t want you to talk to any guy other than them (not even ur guy friends). But then they can’t pay attention to you neither can they invest time in you. And then they’ll be sarcastic if you upload a picture with any of your guy friend. While they play video games all day.
What creature on earth is a man 😂😂😂😂

When you love someone you don't want to change it and it's in women nature to find someone better and leave it and find someone better یہ طبیعت امیر زادی ہے ہر نئی چیز پر مچلتی ہے میں بدلتا نہیں لباس اتنے جتنے محبوب یہ بدلتی ہے And now say to me shut up that not true xd xd

It’s not in a woman’s nature. There are many women who stick to one man. You can’t expect everything from a woman when you’re not ready to play your part in a relationship/marriage.
Liked by: Muhammad Hanzla

I agree with this in a relation man should also pay full attention. In first thing those women who are stick to one person are bound by society , children and religion otherwise see europe for this failure...

Europe isn’t failing btw..
And every woman doesn’t stick to a man because of the society or religion. Some stick to one man because of their brain/heart. Agar larka chutiya na ho. Likin aaj kal aisay hi hain mostly 😂

yeah your experience is quite nice in this story but not all guys are same!!😂 if your boy is narrow minded then what can i say 😂#plzdontmind#mstraightforaard

PreciousB0y’s Profile PhotoRaza
So according to you 80% of the men are narrow minded but you’re the exceptional case. Nice 😂😂
I don’t have any boyfriend jbtw 😊

Language: English