@patchy_life

Patchy_life

Isn’t that true of any relationship?

Not really no. There are some people that people get with and say they love each other and such and then it ends and it’s onto the next one. And they no longer think of that person anymore, or care or anything.
Liked by: Livi; LEENA NASER

Between this real love you speak of and soulmate love?

I do believe there is an intense love that can be felt with this human body, it’s a powerful piece of machinery hahaha I just think that that one is primarily a combination of physical attraction, attributes, mixed with the chemicals that intoxicate your brain, the biological love. But the soulmate is a much deeper love, one that extends time and space and all that. 🤷🏽‍♂️ hard to explain what I mean. But don’t get me wrong, I believe the chemical love is potent so it can feel intense too.

How many exes do you have?

Hahah in my whole life. Serious ones two. And one that we didn’t actually get together officially many years ago.

Why didn’t you get together officially?

I was scared she wouldn’t like me when we met. I was sad about distance and such and thought that maybe she would be happier being with someone who was closer to her so she wouldn’t feel alone. A lot of stupid reasons tbh. I let fear have a hold of me quite a lot. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in the way I looked. Even tho she wasn’t a person so judge or like someone based on looks, I over thought a lot. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Language: English