@abramsonrobbie552

Robbie

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?

kellykitties’s Profile PhotoMoved to @norakitties
well I use to sleep with a folding knife in my bed under the pillow and apparently I had moved around so much ThAt night somehow the knife worked it’s way opens and down to my stomach and the in the morning the knife was at the foot of my bed and was open and I was like that’s weird but didn’t think about it until a day and a half later I started too feel a burning pain in my stomach I pulled my shirt up and apparently I had stabbed my self in the stomach in the middle of the night when i was sleeping and luckily it wasn’t that deep and it was ok but I have a scare I also have a different scar story that’s highly unusual and the only time you would her this it involved Paracord (parachute cord) Ask me the about the story if you want to hear it

Did it hurt?

a little but not enough to know that it happened until a day or so later id say the pain I felt when I bought a knife that was spring assisted and it was a giant knife I i was on the couch and the knife I had got I couldn’t find and I was looking and I got up and it sprung open and stabbed me in the inner thigh that was really painful. But not as painful as the time i was making a paracord bracelet and when I had finished you have to burn the ends to finish it and the paracord I bought was military grade and apparently I held the flame to the thing too long and it literally turned to a liquid and landed on my right hand on my knuckle of a finger and it ended up being a second degree burn that was one of the most painful thing I’ve had and experienced and I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out as well as five other teeth pulled and had bone graphs put in all in one day and that wasn’t even as painful as people say when they have there wisdom teeth taken out and I had gotten 5 other teeth taken out as well as bone graphs put in for implants so people who say that the wisdom teeth is the worst pain they ever felt it’s not that bad at least to me it wasn’t and I had other stuff pulled along with my wisdom teeth and bone graphs put in the same day so that didn’t hurt me that bad and people who say it’s horrible aren’t that good at pain tolerance because it didn’t even hurt that bad

Language: English