@AwesomeAbhinavAnswers

ABHINAV MAJUMDER

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness. what do you think?

mukudada’s Profile PhotoAshraful Muku
British philosopher Bertrand Russell, right? Well...I certainly agree to this. Caution in love is somewhere the parent of insecurity & lack of commitment. This is more inclined towards platonic love though, what I feel. Also, there is so much to life than just humane love. Loving your own self is also important. If you love yourself, everything else falls into line. Love towards the almighty & humanity as whole, is the greatest form of love & there's nothing that could match it ever. There's this world to see, there's this knowledge to seek, there's this truth to unravel, there's this goal to achieve, there's this happiness to find in so so many other ways. You should not restrict yourself in any manner if your intentions are clear & good; only then can you truly feel & understand the aura of true love. It's beautiful when you're ready to accept it. It's beautiful when you find it in the smallest of deeds. It's beautiful when you understand the need to spread it. And once you do so, you shall find what is real happiness and you shouldn't be cautious anymore. Ah! This is the strange way of the world, the people who just wanna love are forced to become warriors. But, that should make us stronger as nothing more powerful than love itself. I, also believe that it's actually us who make love sound "complicated". No, it really isn't. It's how we behave & respond to it that makes it look complicated. Yes, getting hurt is always on the cards but it's laughable to believe that anyone is immune to it. So all we gotta do is use this "caution" wisely to our benefit by realizing that it comes with a lot of lf's & But's but that shouldn't stop us from realizing the true potential of the beautiful thing called love. A little nervousness is better than excessive worrying on others' behalf. No, don't be too cautious to love & spread love. A lifetime without love is of no account.

😚 wisely said, dear bro 😍😊

mukudada’s Profile PhotoAshraful Muku
Thank you! Pleasure is entirely mine answering a question worthy of being answered. And, I must congratulate you for asking thought-provoking questions. Also, to let you know that yours is amongst one of the most beautiful pages that I have witnessed on ASKfm. It has some of the most vivid & beautiful images attached to the answers. No wonder why you're top rated in your country. All the best!
Meanwhile, I believe it was also important for somebody to say that "Hey, don't be too afraid to love. Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to score you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it. If you're going to love, love all the way or you'll never know what real love is." Guess, I have said it now. Hopefully, people will realize that it's okay to love but it is also important to nurture it properly. Seeds do not grow into plants in a day. You need to water it throughout. Also, if you're afraid to be hurt again, you're afraid to be loved again! So don't fear getting hurt; fear not knowing how good love can really be.

So true. A life without love is of no account. I once read, It's better to take risks than having regrets later on. Your answers are descriptive but certainly worth the read. Please, write more brother.

unwantedniceguy_moody’s Profile PhotoNot just a nice guy
I am glad you could relate to that. And, it's true that life is about taking risks or how else would you know what you're truly capable of! Playing it safe doesn't work always. When you risk nothing, you risk everything. The great boxing legend Muhammad Ali once said, "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." Meanwhile, talking about "descriptive" answers- there are a lot of cons too that are attached to it. Not many people would want to see a really long post on their feed & it could even appear dull to some compared to the punny one-liners or a kickass sarcastic answer. Detailed answers are hardly ever shown on trending sections or garner much engagement. However, I always believed that a mere 10 likes post that leads to a positive change in even one person's life is far better than a 1000 likes post that doesn't create any positive impact. If I don't express my opinions in detail to a question that seeks & deserves the same, I am not doing thorough justice to it. Also, since I am a writer/blogger, it comes naturally to me. One of my favorite novelist C.S Lewis once quoted that "Don't use adjectives that merely tell us how you want us to feel about the things you are describing. I mean, instead of telling us a thing was 'terrible', describe it so that we'll be terrified." That pretty much sums it up.

Language: English