@DontcallmeSans

⟥G▫e▫n▫o⟤

If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would it be?

This is COMPLETELY spiteful of me and I acknowledge that, but I'd switch with @TheGoddessOfLife
Not only would she have to deal with being a "special needs" mortal for a day but she'd be around Reaper the whole time. HOPEFULLY she'd see there's more to Reaper than the aspects she hates, but if not, hey she had to spend 24 hours around the person she hates most

So many ways I could use this anon to my advantage... switch places with Ink so I can finally erase everything, X-Gaster so I would have full control over the Overwrite...

PuppetMasterSans’s Profile PhotoE R R O R
Error it's too early for this *dude it's 7:30 PM*
Still too early
Liked by: E R R O R

You have no idea why I was so quiet these past few days do you? You know what, that's actually a good thing...

Error I'm just trying to enjoy some time without hell going on. Not to mention I had to keep Reaper from running off and trying to do stupid things while he's recovering

We love using our powers together in order to make weapo- I mean, fankids!

Well at least you can admit they're weapons, I'm guessing Radier was your only "success" since he's considered the ErrorNight Prince.

ErrInk and ErrorBerry are already canon so I don't particularly care.

Actually neither are canon, Ink is canonically single according to his Creator and the Canon Berry Ship is DustBerry. ErrInk is just really popular. I don't think CQ has given you a canon ship bro

What's worse is finding out your kids are in abvsive relationships with them Rewrite abvses Sorell and Kenza abvses Silver and Ink is responsible for Kenza existing who is Lust and Dusts child that's why Silver was acting weird with you

[[anon, no, the no conflict period is still going on and Geno learning this will cause him to FREAK OUT]]

*Yeah and that took a major toll on them too, they aren't going to immediately bounce back from all that's happened they need time to recover*

GrimReapings’s Profile Photo{͜͡͡ Reapeɾ͜ ͡}
[[hence why October 1st is the earliest I'd allow minor conflict, but my account my rules, I say no conflict for a period of time, I mean NO CONFLICT for that period of time]]

Language: English