@DontcallmeSans

⟥G▫e▫n▫o⟤

*Goth rushes into his parents room after a anon told him they were in a fight* Are you okay!?

Goth calm down, your dad needs rest, what has you all worked up anyway
*Geno has no idea what the anons told Goth*

B-but--! I heard you fought Ganz and Radier!! Radier is horrible! He always kidnaps Shino and we always go after her to save her! Y-you and dad aren't hurt are you!? *Goth seemed pretty panicked*

Reaper is hurt, I'm ok but only because he protected me. Error has Ganz's soul and we got an unexpected assist on Radier from @TheJusticeReigns who did some serious damage to the little demon
Show more (29)

Uh..w-who said I was fighting? *Goth then gave a glare at Silver and Raven* ..

No one, but that little stutter of yours gave you away kiddo. Your dad has the same thing happen when he tries lying to me

..Crap..*lol**Goth folds his arms and makes a pouting face* ..since we're doing your birthday..I'll try to get along with them but they can be mean..

Gothy everyone can be mean, that includes you kiddo. I'll own up and say I can be mean sometimes.

I-its a secret ..so I can't tell you yet..*Sorell motions to Goth and Raven behind them* we'll be back..! Don't worry! *he then teleports himself, Geno and Silver all to a park on the surface that had a bridge with a lake underneath it* W-we always meet Rewrite and Kenza here

EverIastingSorrow’s Profile PhotoS̊⫶o̊⫶r̊⫶e̊⫶l̊⫶l̊⫶
Rewrite and Kenza?
*Geno doesn't know about Rewrite and Reaper had to erase his memories of Kenza after he freaked out over the DustLust child*

T-that's enough! *Silver actually showed emotion at the mention of Kenza and seemed really afraid* Sorell, drop it! It's nothing, i-it's not a bad thing if mom forgot..that way it keeps you all safe anyway.. guess dad erased your memory..?

VoidOfEmptiness’s Profile PhotoṠïḷṿëṛ
No, why, am I forgetting something? With only a shard of a soul I have some memory trouble without your dad's help

That was something big you forgot..*Goth sits beside his mom* are you okay..?? You don't forget stuff that often..

Look I've been stressed, my memory suffers when I'm stressed

Hmn...I know! How about we have a Thanksgiving party so you aren't stressed! You can relax and not worry about us! *For Geno that might be difficult to do*

Thanksgiving?
*I don't imagine they celebrated that Underground or in Reapertale*
Liked by: Amra

*They haven't, Goth only knows about it cause Geno sent him to school on the surface* Oh, you don't know about it? It's a human holiday where they kiII a turkey and eat him and thank eachother for killing it *Uh..you managed to make that sound horrible omg--*

.... of course human holidays involve k!lling

We don't have to do the killing part though, we can just do the party and thank eachother for our food like they do!

Not sure I understand the point

Well they thank eachother for getting food, the turkey, they kiII them and eat them *Goth teleports away to grab a book from his school bag and teleports back to show his mom a picture of a turkey* they don't have a Core to make food and they don't grow their own like everyone in ReaperTale either

*if they grow their own food in Reapertale, how's that work out for Reaper who kills everything he touches*
Liked by: Amra

*Lifes magic combats Reapers, she can grow food he can't destroy, when he steps into her house, he doesn't destroy anything since her magic barrier protects her home along with everything inside from his powers*

*so he has to get food from Life then? Also where'd he vanish to anyway?*

*Yep, Geno would probably take Reaper grocery shopping on the surface if he knew that xD and the Tsundere will have to find out on his own where his yandere went--*

*well he's started getting worried so he texts @GrimReapings *

Language: English