@YaoiMasterSadist

Shenzo ❤ Sho ~

Hey Gretchen! How’s life?🍃🌼🌸

I got in touch with a friend I hadn't talked to in years! We happened to be at the same place at the same time.

Oh that’s really cool! I love when stuff like that happens!🍃🌼🌸

Yeah, especially these days, because October has been a stressful and overwhelming month. It's nice for something good to happen.
Liked by: Jans Forte

Oh I’m sorry! Why because of homework and college application stuff?

Yeah, I just hate it so much. It's like lab due this day, lab the next day, project the day after, as well as applying to colleges and applying for scholarships, and doing other work. :/ I thought this year would be easy for me.

Ya I’ve heard it’s really stressful! Well I’m happy ya had a little bright spot in meeting your old friend again then!🍃🌼🌸

It would be nice if she replied to me. ;;; I wish it could be summer again, I just want to focus on my hobbies.

It’s been a rough couple of days but trying to keep smiling! Thanks so much for asking!🍃🌼🌸

You and me both. 😔 By the way, you are too harsh on yourself with your nose, I think it looks great and suits your face. I hope things get better, and that you are nicer to yourself! You deserve better treatment.

Awe you’re so nice Gretchen! Thank you for saying that! My real father left me with a lot of insecurities about my looks and well just in general and it’s hard to see myself any other way! I’m always trying though haha🍃🌼🌸

I know that feeling. But whatever he did was in the past, and he was clearly a blind fool. It's no use judging yourself based on some fool's opinion of you or a certain part of you. Your nose deserves love and respect like you! I hope Steve makes you feel better about your appearance. You should listen to him. And be kind to yourself as you are to others!
Liked by: Jans Forte

You’re so awesome! Most of the time he makes me feel really good just sometimes my anxiety and insecurities have a mind of their own! You’re a great person Gretchen and I always appreciate how nice you are to me! Your gf is a very lucky girl to have you🍃🌼🌸

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness. I understand that. Insecurities are frustrating, but they're usually detached from reality to some degree. It's also all about how you perceive things. Let's say you have acne, for instance, you could start thinking acne is beautiful instead of ugly. Because people are conditioned to find certain things ugly when they aren't. It helps to agree with the nice things people say about you, because denying those things is a form of self-rejection, and you create a cycle of loathing this way. You have to see life through the perspective of many cycles to really understand it, I've noticed. People choose to ignore cycles, but breaking an unhealthy cycle, whether personal or impersonal, is the key to happiness. I think you are a great person, too! You are beautiful and deserve self love. 🌺 And thank you, I hope she feels lucky!

You are going to be an amazing psychiatrist or was it psychologist? Either way you’ll be so great at it! Thanks for making me smile today Gretchen! Hope you are having a great day!🍃🌼🌸

Psychologist, and thank you! Happy to make someone smile. Today was alright, but I sure hate how time flies. I keep forgetting that Halloween is soon.

Ya I love Christmas movies and decorating! I love wrapping presents too! I love everything about Christmas haha

Same. I actually like to listen to Christmas songs months before Christmas, lol, they're just so nice.
Liked by: The Bufferkiller

I don’t like sad music. It puts me in a bad place!

I understand why some people enjoy it. It's something that resonates with you when you're in a bad mood. But it only puts a damper on everything and doesn't allow you to feel better. You just wallow in the negativity for who knows how long. It's better to get well as soon as possible.

Language: English