@YaoiMasterSadist

Shenzo ❤ Sho ~

Do you miss school? What is the craziest thing you done in school days? Or Do you ever bulled by your seniors?

No. In 5th grade I wore a new sticky note every day with a different name on it each time, so people had to keep calling me different names (of characters). In middle school I collected Dumdum wrappers and cough drops and would offer one to someone and ask "You want some drugs?" Obviously I didn't have any drugs, lol, it was some joke I did for a long time. I made one of my friends call me Daddy, too. No, I was never bullied.
Liked by: Shannon

You crack me up Gretchen! I like you!🍃🌼🌸

Thank you, I'm glad to hear it. 😊 Oh, and to add to those things, since I remembered other things. I called my classmates roaches in an 8th grade essay. A boy accidentally slammed his locker against my head and I called him a rat, too, lol.

I think I would’ve gotten along with you really well back then haha

I think I was pretty fun in middle school, but my friends went to different high schools. I didn't make any friends in high school or do anything particularly crazy there. My concussion in 8th grade made me act kind of strange lol.

I saw them in front of my eyes doing those with anyone.I may slap or beat them.Your patience level is huge.

Lol, it was an accident. His locker was right beside mine and he didn't see me there, so he flung it open and it hit my head. I already had a concussion so being hit again wasn't good.

Language: English