@natalia_kaczmarczyk

Natalia Kaczmarczyk

Do you consider yourself to be a deep thinker?

Yes, I do. I put lots of thoughts to this daily. Being a deep thinker is not an issue of my age group. It's got different hierarchy of values than me. As you may pointed out, I am not quite an usual teenage girl from 21st century. I find the really important values excamply knowledge, school, family, future much more important than appearance, "love" not being real love, other teens opinion on me etc as they nowadays do. I am thinking about my behaviour and if I am a good person etc everyday. It's really important to me and I try to be as good person as possible and to be respected by lifely-clever people being able to make my future and just being worth paying my attention to. I just try to be representative of this dying species of truly good and wise people. And I wish that people will see it one day and they'll appreciate it 😊

To me it sounds like you're an old soul. Someone who's more mentally advanced than the people in your age group.

Is that good or bad? I mean "old soul" means a bit like I was clinging to details too much and completely misunderstanding the youth. If that's got a positive meaning than thank you so much. These words mean a lot to me and it makes me suppose I achieved my goal even a little right now

It's a good thing. It sounds like a bad thing on the surface because it might be another way to call you a senior lol, but it isn't. It just means you have more wisdom and knowledge that others in your age group might not have

Gosh, you don't even suppose how important these words are to me. Thank you so much! ❤
So now, when my heart is honestly completely melted, let me give you something like an thank-you-gift: 🎁-->🎉-->🧀
😍🤩

With all of this cheese you're giving me, will you also give me a gym pass so I can work off all of this cheese I ate? Haha I'm only joking. I'm glad to hear my words impacted you like that.

🥋🏋️‍♂️🤽‍♂️🤺🧗‍♂️ so now you have what to choose from to burn out this cheese lol

Haha oh god. I'm ready for it though. I'll do every exercise possible, and burn 10,000 calories in a day. I'm definitely not being unrealistic saying that either haha

Yes, so you can make more Pringles and eat more cheese. It'll be ether burnt :D

Language: English