@mahnoor_mirza

Ω…Ψ§ΫΩ†ΩˆΨ±

I dont know if it means anything to u but m writing it with my whole heart, being a sapiophile looks never made me notice anyone but you just blow me away every single time I go through ur displays, Noor u r by far the most attractive girl I ever saw and I ever will I guess πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘ Stay blessed 😊

Thank you anon. You too stay blessed 🌻

Hi .... kesi ho ap? Hope you are doing fine 😊 Didn't see you online from few days, is everything fine?

Good, thanks. I'm alright. Just a little busy.

stop putting on itnay adorable cute cute displays yar .... on one hand and falling for you so badly that I can't just stop looking at your mesmerizing smile and on other I read your answers like you dont want any distraction in your life, just focused on your goals .... πŸ™„

Oh I apologize πŸ˜…
Liked by: Noor

hahaha .... am serious, I never felt this kinda urge to talk to someone, infact being an introvert I never felt any kinda urge to talk to anyone lol but you are actually special. n m sorry for being so blunt actually I don't know any other way, am too dumb when it comes to conversing with girls πŸ˜›

Oh I see πŸ˜›

Haha yeah .... and tbh I dont really know how to keep this convo alive but I really want to, so watch my back k πŸ˜€ by the way do you believe in astrology or hand lines?

Some astrology, yes. Not all of it. I mean my birth chart seems to fit me really well, it makes sense. Daily horoscopes? Nope. I don't really believe in predictions either but some transits are scary accurate on a global scale. For example, when Saturn and Pluto come together it brings conflict. Both world wars happened during Saturn Pluto transit. I find astrology interesting. It intrigues me.

wow you have some knowledge .... am impressed, yeah Saturn and Pluto together are always dangerous. what about plamistry, do you believe that the lines on our hand represent something?

I have no idea about palmistry. I'm really into greek mythology though. Even took a course on it in my first year. A lot of fixed stars have themes based in greek mythology so those really interest me, particularly the star Algol located in the constellation of Perseus.

Language: English