post 5 facts about yourself! ✨ (if you want 😂)

Feel free to ask me follow-up questions to these. 🤗 I’m open to reply anything!
1. I‘m getting excited about little things like the sky being in beautiful colors, the stars, cracking glowing sticks, Disney movies, lava lamps, etc.
2. I‘m open-minded and I don‘t judge. People feel comfortable telling me their problems.
3. I have a huge urge to communicate like telling stories or sharing opinions. That‘s why I‘m here.
4. I‘m creative, artsy and I just love to create stuff with my own hands.
Watercolor + Acrylic Paint:
https://ask.fm/zy_cv/photopolls/150571887
iPad Pro + Procreate:
https://ask.fm/zy_cv/photopolls/150572143
Watercolor + Permanent Marker:
https://ask.fm/zy_cv/photopolls/150572911
5. I‘m into psychedelics and wanna learn more about what they can teach us and how they can improve our lives as a form of medicine.
6. 2019 changed my life to 180° and I’m currently writing a book about that change, so it will hopefully inspire other people to become their active and conscious creators of their lives.
7. My hair dye color is called “Atlantic Blue”.
8. I love to play with candle wax and when a candle is burning and can’t help myself but play with it.
9. My zodiac sign is Taurus, my life path number is 8 and I’m an INFP.
10. I don’t eat meat or fish, because I feel it’s kind of ca_nibalism to eat fellow beings. I’m vegetarian for 4 years, 1 month, 1 week and 4 days.
11. I’m using a menstrual cup for 3 years, 3 months, 1 week and 2 days.
12. I have a countdown app on which I put in these dates, so I know for how long exactly I’ve done what.
13. I’m in my current relationship for 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 5 days and I’ve never been happier with someone before. We’ve been friends/best friends 82 days before we got together.
14. Although I love all animals, cats are my favorite.
15. My date of birth is May 12, 1998 and my birth time is 9:52 AM.
16. The last movie I watched was “Selfless” on Netflix and I really liked it.
17. I’m obsessed with quotes, sayings and just reading in general. I love to gain new knowledge.
18. I love to wear all different kinds of bracelets. — I have five holes in my ear lobes and three of them are stretched tunnels.
19. I don’t have any tattoos. Like literally none.
20. I have a huge wall tapestry hanging in my room.
21. I can do this: https://ask.fm/zy_cv/answer/159951439215
22. That’s my cat: https://ask.fm/zy_cv/answer/159448268143
23. I made video replies on some questions. They are listed here: https://ask.fm/zy_cv/answer/157084848239 — I’d like to do more, but I only have my phone and an iPad. When I wanna upload a video, it takes forever and blocks that device during the whole process.
24. I used to enjoy visiting Lost Places: https://ask.fm/zy_cv/answer/155497593455
25. I made a voluntary ecological year on a farm from August 2017 after I graduated until July 2018.
I’m running out of space. 😅 So that’s it for now. 🤗 Let me know if I should do more.

Do you want any tattoos?

musicfan1998’s Profile Photo♡Chloe♡
I don’t know actually. I always thought it would be cool to have like one arm covered completely in tattoos, but having no tattoos as all has some excitement as well, since the majority of people have tattoos and having none at all could be some rebellious act and I‘d like that. 🤔
Well, I don’t know yet, we‘ll see. 🤗
Show more (1)

Getting a tattoo on one arm completely is going to pain like hell...

AriSelator’s Profile Photo- ̗̀ Kaia ♡
Says who?
The perceive of pain is very subjective and individual as far tattoos as concerned. Like for example me getting a tattoo on the whole arm could be completely painless. 🤷🏻‍♀️
In general,I think it’s funny how some companies don’t want to have people work for them, when they have tattoos, although having tattoos says a lot about the character. Like you’re doing something that you know will be somewhat painful or uncomfortable, but you’re doing it anyways, because you really want it. and also you’re taking a huge amount of responsibility onto yourself, because those are permanent.
Aren’t those the traits a company should look for in an employee? 🤔

It was more the choice of colours and the geometric nature rather than the dots as such, or the subject matter. I know the Australian natives have been around a long time, but not long enough to paint a dinosaur, haha.

Well, as this is concerned it could have been subconsciously inspired maybe. 🤔
But I don‘t know much about aboriginal art, sooo. 😅

gonna get epically gross epically fast you ready for it ? 1) why do choose menstrual cups? Is because it's resusable? 2) what's the next colour your gonna dye your hair? 3) you said "USED" to visit lost places ? explain? 4) how do you play with candle wax? sex play or just cause it's there?

Would you mind asking the questions one by one? 😅
It can get kinda confusing with answering four completely different questions in one answer. Like maybe I wanna add pictures to underline my point for one reply and then I can only upload one picture, you know. 🤗
You‘d do me a huge favor! 💟

Whoops sorry I tend to always ask all in one otherwise I forget what questions I wanted to ask lmao But okay one by one it is 1) why do you choose menstrual cups ? Is it because it's reusable?

Jezzy_Jay’s Profile PhotoJessie
(You can still ask them right after each other, but just one question for each question, you know. 🤗)
Whoops sorry I tend to always ask all in one otherwise I forget what questions I

Purple and green that would be a unique combination, but then again purple and green go together like bread a butter XD Hope you post a pic when ya do Next question You said 'Used' to visit lost places ? Does that mean you don't visit? Wanna explain?

Jezzy_Jay’s Profile PhotoJessie
I meant separately purple and green, but the combination would be interesting as well. ☺️
Of course, I‘ll definitely post a picture of it! 💜💚
I still like to go there, because it’s interesting to see how nature is gaining its control back on some places and what cool graffitis are all over the place, but currently I‘m not much into lost places. 🤗
Here are some more pictures of my visits.
Those are my “best nine” on Instagram from 2017 and 2018 to be exact. 😄
Purple and green that would be a unique combination but then again purple and

Those pics are actually amazing and you are right sometimes we seek things out because they are like us deep inside, so in some ways it's good that you've not visited as many But i do say the places themselves are amazeballs Last question tho how do you play with candle wax? Sex thing or ?

Happy to see that you agree. 🤗

No, not in a s_xual way. Just when I’m sitting at my desk at I light up a candle, I like to play around with the hot wax. Move it around and such.
Maybe I should do some candle workshop where you can make your own candles. That would be really cool!
Those pics are actually amazing and you are right sometimes we seek things out

Do you ever see yourself getting a tattoo?

psyquietrist’s Profile Photo♡ lady c ♡
Most definitely! I’d love to put some beautiful things on my skin. I love the idea of having one or two full sleeves of tattoos. I also already have some ideas or wishes. 🤗
But because of the fact that everybody nowadays has at least one tiny tattoo, I also like the idea of not having any at all. 😄

Do you have any favorite quotes? What are a few?

I’m fascinated by words and how they can express emotions and states of mind.
I could fill this whole reply with quotes or sayings that I like. 🥰
And I wouldn’t be me if I wouldn’t do that now, so here we go. 😂
Here are some of the quotes and sayings I’ve saved in my “spiritual” folder on Instagram. I can give you WAY more if you want, just ask. 🤗
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Think of yourself as a human magnet constantly attracting what you speak, think and feel.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Every time you spend money, you’re casting a vote for what you want.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Don’t get frustrated by the wait. Use this time to grow so you’ll be prepared when the door opens.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Nothing is accidental. The Universe is too intelligent for that type of creation.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Reminder:
You don’t have to explain why you want what you want, do what you do, love what you love, need what you need.
You are allowed to live a life some people don’t understand.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Don’t deny the signs, vibes, and energy you feel about certain people and certain situations. If it’s not right, it’s not right.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
An unhealed person can find offense in pretty much anything anyone does.
A healed person understand that the actions of others has absolutely nothing to do with them.
Each day you get to decide with one you will be.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
You have to keep evolving and recreating yourself. Read. Explore. Discover. Learning new things and expanding your mind will add versatility into your life. You shouldn’t be who you were last week. Create new habits and consistently upgrade yourself in all ways and on all levels.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
Before you argue with someone, think to yourself: “Is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives?” Because if not, there’s absolutely no point.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
This lockdown is forcing us to face ourselves. It’s like Universe is giving you anopportunity to spend all the you want healing yourself. As the entire system as been shut down, you don’t have to keep running anymore. Look within yourself and connect with your soul. It’s also bringing us closer like never before.
Humanity is at it’s best when we are untied.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
We often forget that WE ARE NATURE. Nature is not something separate from us. So when we say that we have lost our connection to nature, we’ve lost our connection to ourselves.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
That, which you most need, will be found where you least want to look.
─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
As I said, I can give you waaay more, if you want 😄

Would you say you identify strongly with your zodiac? Why?

Well, my zodiac sign is actually just my sun sign, which is only a fraction of my whole birth chart. Although it identifies the majority of the personality (like the sun being the biggest in the solar system) there are still the rising sign, moon sign and a sign for each other planet. 🤗
But here are some sun sign Taurus statement from my birth chart that are very accurate for me personally.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
Taurus natives are sensual folk — and this includes sex but extends to pleasures in all areas: they delight in the sensual pleasures of food, a comfortable blanket, a richly colored aquarium to look at, the smell of flowers or spring rain, pleasing melodies coming from their stereos, and so forth. Some might even say they live through their senses more than most.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
Security is immensely important to you–some Taureans actively seek wealth, while others are content to be “comfortable.” The Taurus definition of “comfortable” may not be exactly the same as the rest of the signs, but comfort is a driving force.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
Taurus natives are rarely jealous and petty. You may, however, think of the people you love as yours — it adds to your sense of security.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
You feel accomplished when you build something solid that endures over time. While you can be slow to start, once you gain momentum, your strength and vitality becomeevident.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
You'd rather that instructions are demonstrated to you than verbalized.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
You are nature-loving and feel comfortable with earthy activities.
─── ∙ ♉️ ∙ ───
Just to name a little. 🤗
Feel free to ask me about the other signs and what statements fit me in those ☺️
Would you say you identify strongly with your zodiac Why

Als Freund der Maya-Astrologie, möchte ich dir dieses System zu Herzen legen und dich gleichsam fragen, ob du dich selbst darin gut beschrieben empfindest? Hier geht es zur Berechnung deines Maya-Tageszeichen: https://www.kosmologie.net/maya-tageszeichen-berechnen.html

herbularasa’s Profile Photoशिव
Vielen lieben Dank. 🤗💙
Ich hab erst den ersten Abschnitt gelesen und kann mich da schon sehr gut wieder erkennen. 🥺 Spiegelt sehr gut wieder, was ich in meinem Natal Chart Reading gehört habe. 🤗 Diese mütterliche Ader ist bei mir sehr präsent und findet sich auch in meinem Träumen, die ich verwirklichen möchte, wieder. ☺️
Geburtsnahual: AK´AB ´AL (Nacht)
Geburtston: 10 - LAHUN
Ich danke Dir, dass Du mir das geschickt hast. 💙
Bitte lasse gerne weitere Dinge dieser Art ihren Weg zu mir finden. Ich freue mich immer über derartiges. ☺️
Als Freund der MayaAstrologie möchte ich dir dieses System zu Herzen legen und

Interessant und bemerkenswert finde ich bei dir auch, die sehr ähnliche Ausrichtung von Nahual (Nacht) und Ton (Gott der Dunkelheit). Kommt ziemlich selten vor sowas!

herbularasa’s Profile Photoशिव
Ach, echt? Interessant. 🤗
Das war bei meinem Natal Chart Reading auch so, dass die Freundin, die mir das vorgetragen hat, auch meinte, dass mein Birth Chart eben sehr ungewöhnlich sei und sie sowas noch nie zuvor gesehen hat. ☺️
Finde ich mega spannend.
Können ja über WhatsApp weiter darüber schreiben. 😁

Language: English