@FaiqKhan10

Faiq Asad

Ask @FaiqKhan10

Sort by:

LatestTop

My sister is so hot 🥵

Haan bro mosam change ho raha hai to viral ho gya ho ga
Agar fever k sath flu b hai to koi anti allergy de do kestine wagera or sath 2 Panadol

75% pakistani youth is in depression due to "hopelessness" I want to meet the rest 25%. What do they have that we don't?

Those 25% people are not catfishing anyone

People you may like

nouman0011’s Profile Photo Noman Ishaq
also likes
ItsBuzzLightyear’s Profile Photo Hamza Khan
also likes
NabeelHassan215’s Profile Photo Nabeel Hassan
also likes
alish2356’s Profile Photo Alishba
also likes
saad_110’s Profile Photo Saad Sheikh
also likes
wayneotherlevel’s Profile Photo Omar
also likes
AyatKhan’s Profile Photo Ayat Khan
also likes
alishaikh1238292’s Profile Photo M Ali Shaikh
also likes
faraiha_javed’s Profile Photo Faraiha javed
also likes
aziz_4980’s Profile Photo Abdul Aziz Khan
also likes
SyedaTahooraAsher’s Profile Photo Tahoora-Deena
also likes
moizR’s Profile Photo معیز
also likes
HaiderAli686’s Profile Photo Haider Ali
also likes
arsal_imran’s Profile Photo Arsal Imran
also likes
Emily136Anna136’s Profile Photo Anička
also likes
FatmaHussein6’s Profile Photo Fatma Hussein
also likes
Fari112’s Profile Photo Farhan112
also likes
Want to make more friends? Try this: Tell us what you like and find people with the same interests. Try this: + add more interests + add your interests

Does time heal everything?

MariamMalik584’s Profile PhotoMariam Malik
I won't be super optimistic warning
No! It's all about how we deal with it
If you do it the right way you'll take a day otherwise it will take ages with 0 results
The problem is that we don’twantto be different. We don’t want to change. We don’t want a different life. All that we want is to turn back time and figure out a way to make things work. But we can't, you know why? because we can’t understand ourselves We just want an escape from that pain we don’t even know where it's from. It’s like everyday is a new life and a new battle you need to survive. A lot of things we want to say but we can’t. It’s like fighting ourselves

What is 'courage' according to you? 🦋

syedapir’s Profile PhotoSyeda.
Courage to speak up is the thing
Being loved but still feels like being alone. A lots of people you know can help you but you don’t have the courage to ask them because you feel like they won’t understand you. It’s like being happy then being sad at the same time.
Too tired but you’re doing your best to survive. It feels like you’re stopping the rain from falling. You want to be dead but afraid to die. Having a lots of hopes and thinking you’re still hopeless.

Do people actually care about men's mental health?

I won't say anything jis ko shyd universally compare kia ja sake but yeah in most of the cases men never talk about their problems and no one notice the problem if we are not talking about it so may be they do care
I’m scared to tell them because I know how will they react. And maybe some of them will think that I’m just overreacting to the things that is happening in my life. Yes. They will never understand me. So different people different scenarios

Have you ever had a weird dream that you could never forget and it still haunts you when you think about it?

Not so lucky I swear because I think nightmares are something which scares you but atleast it's unreal
For some people it's the past and that's even worse
They sleep, but when they wake up the nightmare continues. Is this the life now? They hide from everyone because they don’t want people to see them like this.

Absolutely love your art and you deserved to be at NCA. reading your answers one can definitely identify you as an Artist. khush raho. Zindagi esi hi hai dost. Gham mai bhi guzar hi jayegi , khushi me guzaro toh thori asani hojayegi. -@tbh

Ohh thank you so much whoever you're
You're such a sweetheart
Untick and I'll send you love 💕

Next

Language: English