#nothing

77.4 K people

50 posts

Posts:

What is cheating in ur book?

erenyromany9’s Profile PhotoToot Barri
i have a story.
Sam is back after a long time in a mess and completely lost, He didn't know what was going on
He went to Tom's because it was the only house he knew He didn't speak at first, as if he had lost the meaning of words،
Tom asked what was the matter, Sam
But Sam didn't answer him, he just looked into Tom's eyes At that time, Tom realized that this was not the Sam he knew, so he approached him and tried to embrace him, but at that time, Sam let his feelings out and began to cry, and Tom's looks expressed the severity of the moment. Sam left Tom and went and he was going Tom asked him where are you going Sam and what is going on with you but Sam does not know what is going on with him too Sam left the house, and on the threshold of the house, Tom looked at him in complete astonishment, and once Sam disappeared, amidst Tom's astonishment and amazement. Tom hurried to the phone to call Sam, but his phone was switched off and he did not answer, then after a few moments someone called Tom and told him that your brother Sam died two weeks ago Tom was not believing what he was hearing, so he lost his feeling and became breaking and hitting everything in front of him, and when a mirror in front of him looked at him, he found Sam in front of him. He started talking to him like a madman, but Sam did not answer him, it was just a smile and goodbye After the passage of days and months, Tom realized the truth about the matter, Sam. He needed someone to show him the way. He was completely lost. The strange thing is that Tom knew nothing about his older brother, Sam. Time stole everything, portraying the importance of moments through a marginal link that narrates the events of change Sam loved Tom very much and Tom did too, but time intervened and made all the difference Sam was Tom and Tom was Sam, they are not two people but just one person.

View more

Ughh 🌸 Why are you so good to People 🌸 GOD bless You ♥️

ademstrems’s Profile PhotoAdemstrems
Because it just feels good and it doesn't cost anything. Some might say 'people just take advantage'. I do agree to this and that's why as soon as I sense I am not being valued I leave, without wasting a second, I just leave. Had been taken for granted, abandoned and left alone by my own people when I was at my worst, but that won't change this nature of mine. I don't do it for others, I do it for myself, at the end I sleep with a happy heart. I have enough love in me to love myself and much more to give others. Everyone has to face harships and sufferings in life, but it just needs one kind word from someone to regain strength, faith in life and faith in self. And it doesn't cost nothing to be that 'someone' ☺️ People who were the closest abandoned me, people who were complete strangers gave a shoulder to lean on, so it all depends from person to person. Not everyone will come to take advantage, some will be there to hold you even without any reason or relation. We just have to be attentive to other's intention in order to protect ourselves.
This world is selfish, but it is just as selfless.
And then comes people like you who encourages me to be better. Thank you so much for blessings.🤗 May you have the brightest smile on your face and a peaceful heart 🌸

View more

Ughh 
Why are you so good to People 
GOD bless You

Why is physical attraction more common in society, than emotional, mental and spiritual?

PeacefulPrani’s Profile PhotoPeacefulPrani
Because physical appearance is easily visible to eyes, whenever someone walks by we see them physically and we judge whether they are good looking or not acc to our preferences. But seeing someone emotionally, mentally, spiritually takes lots of efforts, time and energy. And for that heart is required, not eyes. Those features are intangible and hidden inside us. And because it's too much work people usually avoid investing that much energy on that, and choose to be with someone just by judging them physically. And such relationships end quickly because deep down what we all really want is emotinal connection, and when it lacks they realise they are with wrong person. Finding emotinal connection seems difficult and in reality it's even much more difficult, that's why it's rare. After a certain age everyone's beauty and hotness is going to fade, what remains is emotional intimacy, people realise this but a little late I guess.
It's easy to be intimate with someone physically, but having emotional intimacy with someone is nothing else but complete राहत to our soul❤️

View more

Why is physical attraction more common in society than emotional mental and

I have loved someone who never had any feelings about me and I never got much in return I was lied to and abused mentally I can’t shake this feeling n I’m the bad guy, im hated for nothing

If it is any consolation, I experienced the same thing when I was 18. The important thing is not what happens to us but how we react to it and whether or not we learn from these experiences.
I find it helpful to view these types of relationships as life lessons. In fact, I believe that everything that happens to us, whether good or bad, is a life lesson and an opportunity to learn and acquire new knowledge, skill and success.
Good luck.
> "When a man is guided by the principles of reciprocity and consciousness, he is not far from the moral law. Whatever you don't wish for yourself don't do unto others."
Confucius

Why are you interested only in boys things gamila football basketball you are pretty for that 😂

First of all, it’s Jamila 😁
And I don't believe in categorizing interests by gender 😄 Don’t get that wrong but I think that this is a very old & outdated way of thinking.
The way I see it, there are no masculine & feminine interests, there are only things that you like & interested in and other things that you don’t.
You don’t have to be a guy to like football or a girl to like soap opera & reality shows, if you like something just watch it & keep tabs on it.
It’s good enough that you have found something you like & enjoy cuz that’s good for your mental health so don’t just get away from it cuz somebody told you that it’s not for your gender.
Just live your life the way you want as long as you’re doing nothing wrong ✌🏻

Honestly I've felt like a coward most of my life and don't know how to get over it. I hate myself for it. I'm just constantly giving attention to things I shouldn't be giving attention to. Sometimes I just want to go numb forever. What do I do?

"Gratitude, Humility and Kindness" by Alex
Before I attempt to answer your question let's review a few definitions:
1. Coward - a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
2. Courage - mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty.
I believe that some humans lack courage from time to time and can behave as cowards because they fear the unknown and are afraid of what they do not understand. It is this fear that often results in confusion and self-induced paralysis that causes them to not take calculated risks that might result in physical, emotional or financial harm. And it takes great courage and moral strength to overcome this fear and to confront the unknown.
>Honestly I've felt like a coward most of my life and don't know how to get over it.
Question: Why do you believe you are a coward? Could it be that you are simply a realist and someone who is prudent and does not like taking unnecessary risks?
> I hate myself for it.
Question: Why would you hate yourself for being cautious, circumspect, thoughtful, observant and deliberate?
> I'm just constantly giving attention to things I shouldn't be giving attention to.
Response: In my experience, most folks give attention to those people and things that interest them. I see nothing wrong in being attentive to that which requires attention and is something that you can manage and control. Common sense is required here because it is not helpful or healthy to waste time attempting to change things that we have little or no control over.
> Sometimes I just want to go numb forever.
Response: This sounds like a death wish to me. Remember, life is short and you will have plenty of time to rest upon death.
> What do I do?
Answer: Live your life doing those activities that you enjoy. Spend time with those people you love. And most importantly, be grateful for your life and live a life of humility and kindness.
Quote:
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Melody Beattie

View more

Honestly Ive felt like a coward most of my life and dont know how to get over it

#fikcja : zobrazuj za pomocą gifa, zdjęcia bądź piosenki nastrój twojej postaci.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀There's nothing left here to fight for,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀we've both been bled dry
⠀⠀⠀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUkNO_C-T4&ab_channel=riserecordsVIVATREX’s Video 168961040890 5cUkNO_C-T4VIVATREX’s Video 168961040890 5cUkNO_C-T4

Do you believe in the supernatural? Heaven, angels, ghosts? Luck, fate, magic? Mind reading, lizard people, the Illuminati?

I prefer to approach these topics with a reasonable amount of skepticism. Without substantiated facts and irrefutable evidence, very little can convince me. Faith is great but I would hesitate. In my opinion, there could be a scientific explanation for everything that you've mentioned except for a few points which will be addressed below. The science changes constantly and there are countless riddles which we still cannot decipher. With that said, it is important to recognize that science isn't always a final conclusion but an evolutionary process which, at times, can be a mystery in itself. Some might suggest that all questions have already been answered long before they were asked. There may be something to this notion. It may also be true that revelations can be somewhat challenging to ascertain, comprehend or disseminate but in the absence of adequate answers, we must continue to investigate further and avoid jumping to conclusions. Along the way, we will encounter numerous enigmas which are (or may seem?) inexplicable but we should resist the temptation of interpreting concepts, events or experiences from our limited perspectives. Plausible theories deserve our attention. Illusory proposals do not.
A) Luck. A figure of speech. Nothing more.
B) Fate. At best, a self-fulfilling prophecy?
C) Lizard people. Quite similar to flat earth. Pure nonsense.
:::uncontrollable laughter rebounds through my sanctum:::

D) The Illuminati. Yes, it existed. Google "Adam Weishaupt."
I have reason to believe that his quasi-Masonic experiment was a perversion of Freemasonry and an abject failure. If he were alive today and experimenting with such reckless abandon, I could think of one mischievous fellow who may be persuaded to infiltrate his cabal and thwart such efforts.
:::smiles fiendishly:::
Initiation ceremony in Viennese Masonic Lodge, during reign of Joseph II by Ignaz Unterberger (1784).
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is seated on the extreme left.

View more

Do you believe in the supernatural Heaven angels ghosts Luck fate magic Mind

Что (кто) на вас нагоняет скуку? 🙉🙈

whitelila’s Profile PhotoЛилия Белая
I am not in the habit of being bored, so no one and nothing can make me bored. of course, we must pay tribute to those people who show an incredible level of stupidity, pathos and snobbery in communication, but they can only make me laugh.
Что кто на вас нагоняет скуку

"Was that enough to help you work out some of the stir-crazies you were feeling?" *The reminder that the only reason she had even sparred with him was to help lift his spirits*

onryotatarigami’s Profile PhotoNova
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 【🐍】⠀ᴍᴀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜɪᴍᴀɴᴏ
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀

⠀⠀He waved the tanto in an amusing way.⠀❝Heh, more than enough I'd say! Thanks, Nova-ᴄʜᴀɴ.❞ ⠀Majima offered a long and pleasant grin remarking the good result had on him.
The stress released a bit from his muscles, that satiation of getting a serving of adrenaline finally got under control... he felt relaxed... and a winner, of course.
⠀❝—If yer dyin' for a rematch, y'know where find me! I'll be lookin' forward to it.❞
He picked up his jacket from the floor aswell, forced to make a face— sure, he had completely forgotten about the shoulder injury; he was going to have to work on it. It wasn't a big deal, but, couldn't just leave it like that.
The one-eyed man nodded his head and wave a gloved hand in a farewell gesture. Majima supposed there would be nothing more to talk about.
Turning his back on her, headed back to his headquarters.

View more

Was that enough to help you work out some of the stircrazies you were feeling

if you could give me one piece of advice, what would it be?

maryamnatt’s Profile PhotoMaryam Iftikhar Natt
Don’t let your grief consume you to such an extent that you forget who’s in control. Try to step away from your broken state, even if just for a moment. You’ll see things clearer and realize that you own nothing. Nothing at all. Everything is on loan from the Almighty.

Don't you think it's ableist how some people slap a mental illness label on every bad behavior? It's almost as if people cannot simply be sh*tbags because that's their nature, the essence of their soul, and it has nothing to do w/ mental illness. Not everything has to be a pathology.

I don't think it's necessarily ableist unless it's done derogatively, but it is a problem regardless. Especially when people hide behind a mental health label to avoid taking accountability for their actions.

A question from you people. I couldn't restrain whether I did right or wrong. Kal aik patient aaya. He said k mene kafi bachon ko physically abuse kia hai. Or khud bhe victim reh chuka hn s abuse ka. Writing it shortly in shout-out. I wrote some meds but personally I hated him inside. Thoughts?

It is your right to hate him, q k pehla impression bhi yehi hai but Ma'am:
1- Nafrat insan sai nahi burayi sai krni chahiyay q k insan koi buraa nahi hota
2- Us shks k liyay hidayat ki dua krni chahiyay aur jo us zulm k shikar mazlum hain unkay liyay Allah ki madad, humain nahi pta kb kis trha kis halat mai kis ko hidayat ajae.
Also I read somewhere, where a philanthropist referred it in most accurate words; "God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners."

Составь плейлист января 🐰🎄

🎧The Weeknd - Nothing Is Lost (You Give Me Strength)
🎧Sam Ryder - Hello Hallelujah
🎧Holding Out For A Hero - Adam Lambert
🎧Minelli, R3HAB - Deep Sea
🎧Unredeemable (Redeemable Version) - Nickelback
🎧Dean Lewis - How Do I Say Goodbye
🎧Kaluma feat. Albin Loan - Something About You
🎧Unholy (Sped Up) - Sam Smith feat. Kim Petras
🎧Psycho In My Head - Skillet
🎧How Are You - Dylan Brady
🎧Jim Carrey - Billy Raffoul
🎧Story of My Life - Dave Moffatt
🎧Wherever I Go - Anthem Lights
🎧Sweet Dispositio -Boyce Avenue
🎧Forever Young - Zivert, LYRIQ
🎧Put A Light On Me - Sam Ryder
🎧Ordinary World - Adam Lambert
🎧Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio feat. Bodybangers & Lotus
🎧Give You Up - Darin
🎧Memories - Darin
🎧When You Know - Cheat Codes faet. Matt Stell
🎧Pointless - Lewis Capaldi
Составь плейлист января

What is permanent in your life

maryam2658’s Profile PhotoMaryam
Everything in this world is momentary, it is transitory. Life itself is not permanent, we are born and we die. Everything in this world is moving. We come with nothing and when we go, we take nothing. No relationship is permanent, all relationships end. Therefore, what is it that is permanent? The one thing that is permanent is the power in you, in me, the power of the Soul, the power of the Divine. Even science says energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed from one form to another. You, me, we are energy. This energy is transformed to matter and again to energy. This energy is permanent. It cannot be destroyed. It fills the universe. What is this energy? It is part of SIP, the Supreme Immortal Power. This energy is God. But we call this energy SIP because it's a power.

View more

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful🍸

Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful
https://youtu.be/o_1aF54DO60AisyahIsHere2’s Video 171807363907 o_1aF54DO60AisyahIsHere2’s Video 171807363907 o_1aF54DO60
I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel Air now
Hot summer nights, mid-July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now
Channeling angels in the new age now
Hot summer days, rock and roll
The way you'd play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

Are you close with your family or are you distant?

CourtneyThomas63561’s Profile PhotoC.
I have nothing to do with my dead beat father or on my father side I have half siblings I have nothing to do with my brother that lives in Philippines I will never see him I'm close to my mum side of the family well I've cut my toxic cousin out of my life that about it
Liked by: Е.Е. igotamatch C. Gaz

When you quit writing for years did you lose a lot of memories? Or were you able to remember them again easily? Is there a good way to remember?

Probably. There was nothing worth writing about so there was probably nothing worth remembering. Photos for me tell the best stories when there’s nothing documented in writing.

Nothing kills you like your mind."

جوايا اتنين وأنا التالت
والتالت دايماً ساكت
سلم بطل يتكلم ولا بيحس ولا بيتألم
جوايا عقل وقلب دايماً عايشين في حرب
قلبي حاسس بالذنب وعقلي واخد جنب

What it takes for you to be nice to someone?

dictator_1059’s Profile Photohot chocolate
I am a nice little person. Without reason. There would be absolutely anyone in the world, in any corner of the world, completely unrelated to me, feeling alone & I'd show up to be nice to them. So for me, it takes nothing. And similarly, it doesn't take anything for me to be a bitc£ too. So, just a heads up deviyoun aur sajanoun.

Can u fall in love more than once? Does it make u look weak?

aster767’s Profile Photoaster
The biggest mistake we make is that we build our homes in other people. We build those homes and we decorate them with the love and care and respect that makes us feel safe at the end of the day. We invest in other people, and we evaluate our self-worth based on how much those homes welcome us. But what many don’t realize is that when you build your home in other people, you give them the power to make you homeless. When those people walk away, those homes walk away with them, and all of a sudden, we feel empty because everything that we had within us, we put into them. We trusted someone else with pieces of us. The emptiness we feel doesn’t mean we have nothing to give, or that we have nothing within us. It’s just that we built our home in the wrong place.

Should I do meetup from a person who became friend from askfm and we chat on Instagram and I know about his family too. But its awkward for me to him. I'm confused because he also likes me. Also I have negative thoughts for no reason at all. Suggestions needed

Just don't sister and a piece of advice for girls that knowing about his family and his family knowing about you is nothing special don't feel special. Sorry but it's just a trap

‏If life was nothing but constant pain, would it still be worth living?

TruexPp’s Profile PhotoNeptune ム
لو فيها ناس بنحبهم و بيحبونا و بنهون ع بعض الألم ده بالإضافة إلى نظرتنا تجاه الألم و الإيجابية من وجوده _إن وجدت_ فأعتقد إن ده كفيل قليلاً إنها تستحق تتعاش.

have there ever been moments in your life where you felt the need to take a break from social media? if you're comfortable talking about it, what was happening?

if you know me and have been following me for a while you know i’ve struggled a lot with my mental health in the past. i have sadly hit rock bottom a few times and done things that could have been irreversible and tragic for the people in my life and obviously for myself. i am very open about mental health and the stigma around it and i can say i am not completely recovered and i don’t think i ever will, although i am in a much better place now than i was two years ago. with this being said, yes i have felt the need to take a break from social media several times and i did so. not only from social media but even from the world and everyone around me. dealing with anxiety and depression isn’t easy (and any other mental illness) and the recovery process is a lot harder than what it looks like to outsiders. the last social media break/detox i did i remember i was at my breaking point, and when you suffer from illnesses like this you constantly compare yourself to people you see on social media and wonder why you can’t be like them, why you can’t look like them, why you can’t have their lives. i remember going on an “influencers holiday” to dubai and i would spend all my days and nights sitting in my hotel room crying and hating myself and having panic attacks while everyone else was out partying and living their “perfect lives”. at that point i felt like nothing made sense. i didn’t even relate to that lifestyle anymore and i felt so out of place and alone. that was effecting me really badly so i had to step away from social media, focus on myself and my healing, my happiness and learn how to love myself again and accept that we are all at different stages in life and that’s perfectly fine, you are not better or less than someone just because you haven’t achieved the same things they have.
remember it’s okay not to be okay and it’s okay to take a break to focus on yourself. you’re not alone and it does get better 🤍

View more

manifestations exist or not?

ishnaal’s Profile Photoآ گرل وِد نوز رِنگ
Yes, absolutely.
There is an extremely important distinction to be made first:
1-There is a completely external reality. Thoughts do not directly change reality. What you imagine doesn't become real. Magic does not happen. Nothing appears from nowhere.
2-Much of the reality we experience is internal. Reality itself is the manifestation. The way you think determines your reality. What you imagine is an extension of your understanding, which in turn shapes your experiences and your perception.
Both of the above are true, but not to be confused.
Perception is fully generated by our brains. So by controlling our brains, there are many ways in which we can alter our experience. Interpretations are a product of our understanding. Improving our understanding will alter our experience also.
We then share our realities and find common ground, and assume our experiences are more or less the same... But each and every one of us lives our own paradigm, and that paradigm is intimately related to who we tell ourselves we are, and how we explain what happened.
What we live is a narrative more than it is an experience. The past is what we tell ourselves happened. The present is what is about to become more of that past.
What does this all mean?
This means we have far greater control over reality than we're predisposed to believe. There is just as much reality inside us, than there is outside us. Most of reality is an extension of ourselves.

View more

Do you think someday you will get married? If you find that peace within yourself and maybe your person?

I can't predict the future, I can only talk about the present and present me is very against dating all together. People forget that people can be single and live a fulfilling life. You don't need to be with somebody, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to be with somebody.

Should you marry a guy if you're not physically attracted towards him because he isn't handsome but is good at manners?

Nothing wrong with not being physically attracted towards someone. It's you who's getting married so you should go with the one you'd be happy with. In my opinion, contentment, stability and mental competence are the most important factors to look for, everything else comes second.

If one band/singer held a live concert exclusively for you, who would you want it to be?

MarnieDavage’s Profile Photo✿ Marniee ✿
At least 12+ nothing significant to discriminate between , though utterly diverse . . . .
~ so go for obscure alternative version , 3rd level exc.
~ 1974 - demo ; 1976 alt. version ~
(welcome home babi . . . she put ma daughter on ma knee)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh5vEsF_tnEigotamatch’s Video 172027691642 Xh5vEsF_tnEigotamatch’s Video 172027691642 Xh5vEsF_tnE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2MenrnR2Uigotamatch’s Video 172027691642 B-2MenrnR2Uigotamatch’s Video 172027691642 B-2MenrnR2U

What do yall think of Andrew Tate getting arrested?

There is a lot of mixed reports. Some say it’s related to trafficking. New reports suggest it has to do with money laundering. The pizza box is nonsense authorities knew he was in the country.
But if they don’t have a real case they will turn Tate into a bigger cult like figure. He already predicted they will try to imprison him and if they fails kill him off. So if anything they are playing into his hands.
People should be more cautious because things like trafficking are serious and to make a mockery of it simply because you hate Tate does nothing for the people are are real victims.
Liked by: Hamza Shah O

How was your first Christmas day? Mine horrible

anastasialidiakasandra’s Profile PhotoAnastasia Lidia
It was okay. It seems that some people are difficult to please, though; my nan being the main factor! You can't seem to do anything right sometimes, nothing to do with present giving, but to do with not talking about my little boy's achievements too much because I don't like to boast when my uncle is talking about his son's(my cousin's) achievements(I don't like to dim the shine on someone). It's really irrated me, actually. I would have said more about him if he wasn't talking so much about my cousin!

Топ 5 самых - самых популярных песен 😏

zai412’s Profile PhotoСобутыльница
Да с удовольствием)
1️⃣ lx24 - Шаг Вперед Два Назад
2️⃣ Zivert - Смех и Грех
3️⃣ The Weeknd - Nothing Is Lost (Give Me Strength) (Avatar 2 OST)
4️⃣ Anna Asti - Ночью на кухне
5️⃣ NЮ - Некуда бежать
Топ 5 самых  самых популярных песен

What's cool nowadays?

beads9870’s Profile PhotoNoor
How shallow do you need to be to take pride in what your forefathers left? What is your contribution in your generational wealth? Nothing, I suppose. Why must you brag about what your father owns? He built it from his time, effort and sweat. Are you the kind that likes to take credit for someone else’s work? Like are you 12?
Actually hate all these guys that roam around on the cars that their Abbah jee got them like bro shut up. It’s not yours. Whatever you’ll get from your own earned money will be yours and even then bragging about stuff is so fkin shallow. If you have more, help people MORE. It’s so fkn cold outside. People don’t have a place to sleep, don’t have warm clothes to wear, don’t have food to eat but nae bhai. Who cares? Can’t waste abbah jee’s ka paisa on them. It’s only to be wasted on their nikama beta. 🤡

View more

"Which is more important, the journey or the destination?"

The journey which show us the right path and the destination where we feel relaxed and it seems like we have accomplished all the things and there is nothing behind but it’s the nature of human being that they distract themselves from the journey and try to choose the wrong destination !!

Language: English