• Fighting for causes that aren't mine. Because a) literally don't have time and b) I probs did more harm than good, in all honesty.
• Micromanaging every little thing that I eat. I could do it when I was a full-time athlete, I cannot do it as a full-time adult. Haven't got time.
• Caring about what so-and-so is doing. I don't know if it's super ignorant of me to not really care about politics, but I can't impact it on the day to day so I'm just going to mind my own business.
• In the same vein, celebrities! Haven't got a clue what they're up to anymore. Hope they're having fun.
• Being the "good" sibling. I was always the bad sibling, but I have now fully embraced it.
• Aaaand in the same vein (again!) Competing with other people. And I 10000% HAD to do this as a teenager/young(er) adult, because it was my job. Now I still care if you're training harder/getting better results/getting the good sponsors etc, but not enough to break my entire body again.
Being human is a full-time job, my dude. We're like super demanding houseplants.